Boat & Recreational Vehicles
Boat Insurance (PWC to Yacht)
From Bow to Stern, We’ve Got You Covered. Owning a recreational vehicle means lots of fun in the sun… and a boatload of unique exposure to loss. From physical damage coverage to liability protection, let Glazier provide you with the ultimate in protection and peace of mind.
With better coverage and more options, Glazier Insurance can design a custom policy to provide the protection you need for your boat, motor, trailer, and accessories.
You’ll receive protection against causes of loss including:
- Fire, lightning, and windstorm
- Explosion, sinking or stranding
- Theft and vandalism
- Collision and damage while loading, unloading or launching
- Highway collision or upset
For no additional cost, you will also receive:
- Direct physical loss to boating equipment ($2,500 limit)
- Emergency service coverage ($500 per incident limit)
- Uninsured boater ($10,000 limit which covers losses where the policyholder is legally entitled to recover from the owner or operator of an uninsured boat)
Glazier can offer coverage from the two best providers in the country. We offer the best coverages, at the most affordable price and value:
- Bodily Injury and Physical Damage
- Collision and Other Than Collision
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Medical Payments
- Custom Parts and Custom Equipment
- Roadside Assistance
We have numerous discounts to apply as well: Paid in Full, Safety Course, LoJack, Homeowner, Multi-Policy, Claims-Free, Association Discount, and many more!
Talk to an expert today to learn how affordable we can make your riding days!
We can protect your travel investment from small to large. With RV insurance, you can select many types of coverage, including Vacation Liability, Full Timer’s, Emergency Expense and more. Your RV insurance policy can also protect your traveling companions and your valuables when you’re on a trip.
Golf carts are primarily designed for transportation from one green to the next, but you might be one of the many people who uses your golf cart as a means to travel around your gated community, retirement park or condo complex.